I can usually deal with some change but I hate it. If I get used to something one way it drives me totally crazy if someone changes it.
Recently my good ole hubby decided when he changes the water jug that he is going to put it on backwards. Okay so our jug has a handle on it in MY personal opinion the handle should be in front well just to screw with me he's been putting it on with it in back. Now I admit the first time he did this I didn't notice it right away but I knew it looked funny. I realized it according to him 2 days after he replaced it. The next time he did it he put it to where the handle was on the side I noticed it within a day. Then today I look at the jug and the little booger had done it again. I told him that it was getting old and just laughed cause to him it doesn't bother him how it goes on there.
Why did I write this well cause now I'm going through a change on a site I frequent a lot and I can't stand what they've done on it. I want so badly for it go back to it's old way. Am I going to get what I want I doubt it unless this new style is a glich in the system.
I don't adjust well to change unless I feel it's a good change and these changes I speak of are NOT good changes at least not for me. I joke with hubby that I have OCD but there are times where I truly do wonder if it's true.
SUMMER
8 years ago

2 comments:
((hugs)) Change is tough.
How's it going, Tina???
I really miss WXing. I am holding out hope that it will be back;)
Post a Comment