Today started out as a great day. I took the kids to school, ran to Walmart for a snack for Nate's snack day tomorrow came home and played with Elianna. It as a nice relaxing morning.
Then school got out. I picked the kids up came home and started our venture with homework. Nate got this week's done as well as next week. Zoey sat there trying to work on her one page of math. She's working on subtracting 2 digit numbers and borrowing. UGH talk about a mentally draining task. Anyway, we start at 4pm and are only doing math front and back. She's getting frustrated, I'm getting frustrated and she goes and shuts the door to the garage where the younger two are playing to try and make it quiet for her to finish by now it's about 6pm and she has 3 problems left for correct.
I go out to check on the younger ones cause I hear oops we're sorry I'll clean it up. NOT something a mom wants to hear. I got out to see all but about 8 bottles of my case of water open and dumped on the floor we're talking about maybe 2 gals of water all over the place. :( I was NOT happy and there they are running around as if everything is a okay. I told them to hand me the jugs and get out. Daddy just bought that water yesterday morning.
All three of my children are grounded from the garage(it's kinda our playroom). The younger two are paying us for the water that was dumped everywhere. I realize that part of it was my fault for leaving there to begin with so I only charged them for part of it. But I'll tell ya them two are like two peas in a fricken pod. Alone they're trouble but together they are way worse.
As for the math she Finally got it all finished by 6:30pm by which at that point I was so mentally exhausted I had to put my head down and close my eyes just to regroup to figure out what to make for dinner.
I truly do hope that math gets easier.
SUMMER
8 years ago

1 comment:
That stinks...it takes Silas a while to get finished with his homework.
Post a Comment