As Christmas approaches the children come home with their gifts for everyone. Zoey is old enough to know that she shouldn't share with mom and dad what she got for them but she went ahead and gave Nate is gift only to have me remind her not to give it to him so she took it back. LOL Nate goes and has his shopping day I tell him that morning remember keep it a secret don't tell us what you got us. He comes home that day and bam he's showing all of us what he got for us luckily my mind is so forgetful at times I won't remember it anyway. Today Nate comes home with some things from school a gift to him for his teacher he opened up right away. ROFL I guess he's really eager to have Christmas arrive. He then shows us the different ornaments he made at school he kept saying see I told you had one. He kept telling us as we set up the tree that he had a rudolph ornament I thought he was saying he wanted to make one well sure as shoot comes home and he has one of his very own. Then he continues to say "Mommy you need to get rid of your old one" deteremined to let me know what the gift is that he brought home from class. Now last year he gave us a Calendar with his pic and handprint with an awesome poem. I just had my mom reprint me some blank calendars so that I could continue to use it. I think Nate is trying to say I have a new one this year. LOL I wish he would just wait to let me see what it is on Christmas but he'd deteremined for me to know now. If it's another calendar that's fine with me I can find a use for that one too I guess I'll have to wait and see IF he lets me that is.
Now they've gone and put their gifts under the tree cause their so eager but what they don't realize despite my many attempts to explain it is that their little sister Elianna is not going to leave them alone. I'm now going to have to sit back and pray that she doesn't mess with the gifts. This is going to be a long week I think I hope not but just feel it will be due to the added stress of keeping her out of the presents.
SUMMER
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment