Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where did the month go

I notice I have't been on here in about a month. Wow I didn't realize how fast the time went til just now. I guess it helps that I spent two out of the four weeks of the month in bed sick.

Out with March and in with April. We are taking our first offical family vacation at end of the week. YIPEE!! I'm so excited but at the same time afraid as this will be the longest car trip with our youngins. I'm hoping for the best though afterall God did invent portable DVD players. :D

After that week we'll have Easter. I can't wait I get to go to my parents for their annual Easter cookout. Last year my kids and I won the egg hunt but I gave up my winning egg cause I felt bad that my entire family won. It should be tons of fun as usual.

Then shortly after that my little Nate will be turning 6yrs old. Where did time go seems like just yesterday he was a little tiny baby.

While this April will see busy I'm looking forward to it just the same.

No comments: