Well my February is off to a great start.
The best part is Matt and I just celebarted our 10 yr wedding anniversary on the 1st we didn't do anything other then color our hair and watch part of the superbowl. I don't really care for it but he likes it so I told him it was part of his gift. LOL
Anyway Friday night I helped Matt with his paper route cause he was filling in for someone else. Well the whole night sucked big time cause the press down south broke down requiring them to do it at the paper up north. That put us severly behind we didn't get Matt's papers until 4:30am and didn't even start the other guy's route until about 9am. I was NOT a happy camper. I spent the better part of the weekend after that sleeping.
Today I got in to wake Nate up and I hear I need to stay home I'm sick. Now he never says anything to me unless he is truly sick. It's only the times he's telling me that he's sick that he turns out to truly have something wrong. We went to the Dr good news NO strep throat this time but his left hear is really pussy and looks to have an infection. Bummer the odd part is he hasn't said a thing about it hurting just that his throat hurts.
After our appt I ran to my mom's to drop off her Avon stuff and to meet with her neighbor about exchangign a couple of her other stuff. Anyway I get ready to leave and my car stars letting out this clear mist/smoke like stuff. AFter driving 45 min home after hearing my dad say it's okay as opposed to my mom's neighbor whom I don't even know. Anyway Matt's stepdad looks it over and see nothing so he thinks it's just the AC saying adios to us. Now that TRULY sucks I use it a lot and being down here in Florida it will be severely missed big time.
Damn car I really wish it would stop breaking down and just work properly is that too much to ask?
On a better note Elianna is starting to talk a lot more. She's learned how to say Baby and now she says it everywhere we go and she sees one. LOL I'm impressed with how far Elianna has come just in the last couple of weeks. Today we were walking through Publix and she saw the bakery and started shouting "Totie Mommy" I knew she meant cookie cause we always stop there to get one when we see daddy at work.
Here's to hope of a brighter February I guess we'll see.
SUMMER
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment