My week started out great if I start with Sunday I saved over $900.00 at Kmart on their last day open and spent only about $65.00 YAHOO me so proud.
We got home and by then our middle child has a 102 for a temp. :( BUMMER! I get up Monday and start the process of getting the older one ready for school and the youngest ready to take her. I get the pulimort for the youngest done and the ADHD meds for the older one done and we head out like any other day but minus the middle child. I get in the car and it hesitates to start I pray to God to get it going so I can get her to school on time. YES prayer answered it starts. I come home give him his ADHD meds and call the DR office explain how my 5y old has had fever and just had finished antibiotic for his Strep throat just that past Wednesday. They say bring him in so I go in to tell my hubby our shopping trip is on hold I"m taking in the sick one. I get in the car to have the same problem as I did with the school trip. I again pray Please God let my car start. Yes another prayer answered it starts for me again.
We arrive at the DR office I go to get out and open the back door to start unloading the youngins and try to lock the car nothing happens. GREAT now I've arrived and can't lock my car. AFter a few attempts it managed to lock for me so we go in. He gets a throat culture now not his favorite thing since he has the one from just 2 wks ago so fresh in his head. AFter holding him down and getting getting him to finally open his mouth we get it done. The DR comes in and says positive. Crap he's got Strep Throat AGAIN. So now he's out 2 days cause this time he had a fever with it. I at that point realized when his temp was taken and it was higher that the advil I thought I gave him was in fact his ADHD meds I thought I did both.
Anyway we go out to leave and nothing. Zero the car won't do a thing. So now on the verge of tears as I've had so much crap already and it was only 11am. I don't do well under pressure. All I kept thinking was I have this poor boy in my car who burning up and feels like total crap and it's all my fault for not giving him the advil like I intended to.
I get out and ask if anyone could jump me and bless her heart this woman who was leaving with her child say I can. After a few attempts and no luck I'm sitting there again with no way home. I do the next thing I could think of and call my MIL who bless her heart came and picked us up and took me to fill his meds and drove us home.
My step father in law looks the car over and changed a connector to the battery and bam the car works.
Tuesday I get in to take the older one to school cause we were given the car back the night before working. I get in and start the car and all I get is clicking sounds. WTF I was told the car is working. At this point I'm running late and beyond pissed. I go in and tell hubby the blasted car wasn't working and that I'd have to walk her to school. NOT happy I put the younger one in the stroller and we head off. We get there with maybe 4 minutes to spare. I walk home and we start the process of getting someone to jump us and get the car checked out. Just the battery thank God which was under warranty so no money out of our pocket.
Wednesday the middle child goes back to school and we have a good day. Until after we get home from Awana when the oldest is whinny and really red in the face. I take her temp and she has 103 oh CRAP! This sucks now she on my ONE day of doing nothing has to stay home. I get Thursday call the DR and explain my problem our the child's problem rather and they check her out and on my asking also made an appt for the younger one. I find out no Strep for them THANKFULLY but the older one has an ear infection. The younger one I was told was fine.
I get home last night from my errands to discover the younger one now has a temp of 101 :( Are you kidding me she was just at the DR office. So I give her advil and send her to bed.
Today ah sweet Friday. I still have a child home from school as she hasn't been fever free long enough to go back yet. We run one errand and come home my younger one is getting cranky so I feel her head and she's burning up I take her temp it's now 102. Will this never end??
I call the Dr office back to see if she had fluid in her ears yesterday and I get a no but just watch her over the weekend and call on Monday if she's not better. UGH now I'm going to be worried about her cause she's my Asthma child when she gets sick it's NOT pretty.
I'm hoping that my Saturday is not too horrifically bad but with this past week so far I'm not counting on it.
Here's to a hope for a better February.
SUMMER
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment