Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Avon my new adventure

So yesterday morning I met with an Avon rep to sign up to sell Avon. I have NO clue how it's going to work out but it's just $10.00 to get started so I feel it's not a huge loss if it doesn't work out. I'm so nervous about this adventure but I feel it's something I should try to do. All I need to do now is set up my webpage so that I get myself out there in cyberworld so to speak.

So far I have at least one customer my MIL so that is good now hopefully I can pick up a lot more. But it's scary not really knowing anyone who likes buying the awesome products that is sold by Avon.

Well off to worry some more on if I made the correct decision or not.

2 comments:

My Kids Mom said...

Good for you! Hope it all works out!!!

~LL~ said...

Good job. I wish you success on this endeavor!