Thursday, January 15, 2009

Are you kidding me?

Zoey was out yesterday with Strep throat(the kids shared illness this time around). Anyway she brought home her make up work it's titled:

LA Written Response Practice

Answer the following Language Arts questions. Remember to restate the question in your answer.

1. What is the naming part of a sentence called?
2. What is the telling part of the sentence called?
3. What are naming words called?
4. What is a noun? OMG I actually know this one
5. When a noun names more than one, what kind of noun is it? I think I know this one
6. If a noun ends in "s","x","sh","ch", what letters do you add to make it a plural? This one I know
7. Most plural nouns are formed by adding which letter? Oh this one too
8. What is a verb? Ohhh another one I actually know!

Are they kidding me? She's only in 2nd grade!!

I told her she's going to have to wait for daddy to get home cause I have no clue what to do I never could figure it out in school for myself. I guess we'll both have to learn together. At least I know some of them but not the ones she needs most. UGH I'm really going to hate the higher grades I mean if can't get 2nd education what am I going to do for her in the coming years.

No comments: