Sunday, January 11, 2009

Interview Me

So I asked my friend to interview me and she sent me her questions. It's taken me a couple of days to get back on the net to get this done but here goes nothing.

1. You're moving to your dream home....where are you moving? My dream home used to be a nice big two story house with a huge yard in Sarasota, Florida near my family. Now after having been an adult with 3 kids having to clean a house I realize that my dream home would be a total nightmare. I'll take a single story house still with a nice huge yard for my youngins to run around in but with just enough rooms space for us to live. I hate cleaning house so my dream home would be just the right size but if it was possible it would clean itself. Oh but it would still be in Sarasota with my family near by THAT would never change.

2. You are on the table, undergoing plastic surgery. What are you having done? This would NEVER happen due to the fact that I fear surgeries so badly that I would never have a surgery that wasn't medically neccessary. If it's not needed it wouldn't be considered.

3. What do you want to be when you grow up? I've always wanted to work in a day care and even still have having 3 children of my own I still want to do that when I grow up.

4. You only have 1 food that you can eat for the rest of your life....what's for dinner? This doesn't take much thought I would have to say Baked Macaroni and Cheese it is my most favorite thing to eat.

5. You are an actress....who is your leading man? If I were an actress I'd have to say my leading man would be Patrick Dempsey
he's totally dreamy!


Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: