Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snow in Florida?

No of course it didn't really snow everyone knows Floridan's can't get snow but this is just as cool in a child's eyes.

I woke up this morning to find frost everywhere. It kinda looked like freezer burn on my yard.











It was very cold outside but oh so cool to see it all. The swingset was covered




But that didn't stop Zoey her pants are covered


My poor lemon tree didn't fair to well being we didn't think to go out and cover it. I sure hope it is okay



Check it out there was even an insect on the leaf it was covered too



The kids were so excited you would think it was actual snow and all it was was frost. LOL Kids are so easily amused it's adorable.

So tonight I actually covered the lemon tree as it's supposed to get that cold again. I can't wait to see the kids reactions tomorrow.

No comments: