So out with 2008 and in with 2009. I hope bringing in the new year with a sink or dishes and dirty laundry laying around doesn't mean I'll have a year of a constantly dirty house.
On an upside my dishes will be kept up better because my new disher washer is here it just is waiting for the maintence guy to come install it. I can't wait doing dishes by hand SUCKS I always hated as a child and still do as an adult.
I don't make resolutions anymore as I don't ever keep them. However, I have chosen to do a few things differently where the kids are concerned. We(hubby and I) have chosen to learn the 1-2-3 Magic and follow it. I've been doing it since last year but not he's finally on board with me. I also have a new method of teaching them that bedtime it truly bedtime that one is taking a little longer to master but it's on it's way.
The older two kids have mastered a great task. They asked me to take off their training wheels from their bickes Wednesday night, by Thursday they were able to ride around the backyard all by themselves. It's still a work in progress but they're doing GREAT. I'm so very proud of them. I never thought they'd get to this point due to their different problems with focus and Zoey's past eye problems. Anyway it's a great feeling all around for them and me.
The youngest is doing much better she's learning new words every day. The latest is "I Just Poop" complements of a song her siblings were singing one day. It's embarrasing if she says it in public but I can't help but laugh if we're in our car or house. It's just so cute the way she says it.
My wishes for 2009 I'm calling them wishes cause as I said I don't make resolutions: are to be able to succeed in my Avon career, to hopefully lose a little more weight, and to be a better mom and wife.
May everyone else have a good year as well.
SUMMER
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment