I had a great nice last night just being with my kids and family and our friends. I got up this morning feel good happier then I have in months since all the divorce crap started.
Well I get Nate up for church and get 2 text messages. Both from Matt stating how he want to "fix us". Well I don't want to be fixed I don't feel what was wrong can be "fixed" not as quickly as he thinks anyway. I am Happy without him and don't want to attempt a second time.
A week ago he was all for this divorce couldn't wait for it to happen and now that his grandfather has passed away he for some fricken reason he wants to stay together. Now even though I didn't enjoy having to tell him I was done the first time I now get to do it all over again cause for some reason HE feels he needs to "fix us".
He asked me when he called this morning to tell me something about the kids camp if I got his text and he wanted to know what I thought. I put it off cause I was at Walmart with the kids. He asked that I call him back tonight actually right now to be exact.
I have been putting off this conversation cause I REALLY don't want to go through it again to only have to hear the pleas and begging of him cause he's not willing to take the answer I gave him 4 months ago.
UGH I guess I need to go and get this call over with it's just nothing I say or no matter how nice I say it this will NOT go well I just can feel it unless God suprises me and continues to have my back with this decision I feel he's asked me to make.
SUMMER
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment