Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Baby Girl

Thursday was my baby girl's birthday. She turned 5 years old. Where on earth did all the time go it seems like just yesterday I had her.

We spent her birthday at the Dr office for her sister but then the afterwards we came home and had some fun playing. Had ourselves a mini party and then on Friday had her big party.

At the request of the birthday girl I took a picture of her most favorite cat in the neighborhood and put it on her cake. She LOVED it made her day.

She is spending the weekend at her dad's house with her brother and sister where she will again have a party for her birthday. I miss her tons all of them when they are gone and I can't wait til they come home.

Currently I am puppy sitting her new yorkie(stuffed animail of course). When she left she asked that we(my parents and I) puppy sit. She's too cute for words sometimes.

Happy Birthday to my little Elianna well not so little anymore I guess.

No comments: