Today was the funeral of my ex's grandfather. While it would normally be a sad day and it was it was also a night of life and fun.
Afer attending the funeral my parents, my kids and myself had a party to attend that was celebrating the 50th wedding anniverary of some close family friends. We had a blast. A part of me felt bad for having so much fun but at the same time I knew that grandpa freed would've wanted us to live our life and not sit around all sad all day.
I can't recall the last time my kids and myself for that matter had so much fun. By the end of the party all my kids were dancing with me on the dance floor. Something we probably would never had done if my ex was there. Heck we probably wouldn't even had gone if we were still together. He always had a way of avoiding anything that involved other people which I always felt was such a sad state of mind.
Do I have a point to this I have no idea probably not just wanted to write about the fun we had.
SUMMER
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment