Saturday, June 11, 2011

The day a Great man is layed to rest

Today is the long awaited funeral of Grandpa Freed(my ex's grandfather). I plan on attending along with my parents and my kids. Although I've been asked not to attend. I can't help but feel as though I have to go. Once all my grandparents had passed on I had told myself he was the only grandparent I had left.

I am not sure how today will go being that I can not stay afterward for the get together because I have a previous engagement to attend. So I won't really know how anyone is going to react expecially my ex til that point. I have offered our children to my ex more then once but he doesn't feel he can handle them. He doesn't want to be alone but he doesn't want our children. I know it's me he's expecting to hang with him tonight but I don't feel as though I am the right person for more then one reason.

Well gotta feed my kids and get them ready for Lowes and then shortly after Lowes is the funeral. Wish the kids and I luck.....

No comments: